Today is a good day.
MJX R/C has got the approval report from ITS for the BSCI Audit.
The BSCI is the European social monitoring system for ethical sourcing initiated by the Brussels-based Foreign Trade Association (FTA). The BSCI is based on ILO (International Labor Organization) labor standards and supports the continuous improvement of the social performance of suppliers. Its ultimate objective is to become certificated to standards such as SA 8000 or equivalent, thereby promoting sustainable working conditions in factories worldwide.
The BSCI code of conduct covers the following areas:
· Legal compliance
· Working hours
· Prohibition of child labor
· Prohibition of forced labor and disciplinary measures
· Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
· Prohibition of all forms of discrimination
· Workplace health and safety
· Management systems
· Environment and safety issues
MJX R/C will never stop striving for better working conditions for the MJX-workers and maintain compliance with the BSCI code of conduct all the way.